- Account Manager: Sharon Cobrador
- Company Name: Tagaytay Highlands International Golf Club, Inc.
- Address: Midlands Veranda, Tagaytay Highlands, Tagaytay City, Philippines
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Contact Number: +63 (46) 483-3657|+63 (46) 483-0820 / 3657
- Website: http://www.tagaytayhighlands.com/
- Community Map: Tagaytay Highlands Community Map
- Wedding Package Rate as of 2012: Tagaytay Highlands Bridal Packages and Menus
- Room Accommodation Rates: 2012 Room Accommodations Tariff Rates
Why We LOVE Them!
Tagaytay Highlands gives you a wonderful love-bird-eye’s view of Taal Lake. I’ve never heard nor seen it before. It is our coordinator, Jody Liwanag of Events Experts , who introduced us to the place.
The first time we saw it, we felt like we are in a different country. No wonder all December 2012 weekend slots were pencil booked already when I first inquired as early as October 2011. I had to fight relentlessly and do non-stop overseas calls to get my Dec 22 slot. The one who pencil booked it kept holding on the slot so I had to seal the deal by paying down payment within the same day. I’m glad we did, even though we haven’t seen it in person that time, because the place is exactly what I have always dreamed of.
Now, if you like to book this place, make sure you do it 1.5 years before the event. Most especially if it’s happening during peak season like December.
We took below photos during our first ocular visit last December 2011. We got lucky because there was a wedding happening during that day, the place was setup under their ‘Basic’ package rate.
Here are the other reasons why you should consider this place for your own wedding:
- Both ceremony and reception sites are walking distance from each other
- The place is very private. No non-community member is allowed to come in unless they are invited for an event. Therefore, any gatecrashers will find it difficult to stop your wedding
- Since it is a private community, there are a lot of leisure activities for your stay-in-guests. Check out above ‘Room Accommodation Rates’ and ‘Community Map’ for more details.
Great! Right?! We hope our guests will have a great time and enjoy the place.
We are so in-love with it
~ TRAM Ride Going to Reception & Ceremony Site ~
The View at Tagaytay Highlands
How to Get to Tagaytay Highlands
We hope your travel will be smooth and safe. Looking forward to celebrate with you on our big day Here’s the map going to the ceremony site and reception.